Re: [swtbot-dev] running the SWTBot tests from within the IDE

The swt.finder.tests run as plain junit tests. "Right click>Run-As>JUnit Test" should do the job, and you need not customize any properties whatsoever.

I'd suggest running one test suite at a time, running the entire suite takes about 5-7 minutes depending on the computer.

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot