Re: [swtbot-dev] 3.4 compatibility broken ?

I introduced that change, but the build grid at work did not raise any errors. I'll look into why that happened.

In the meanwhile, I'll see if there's any way to disable http authentication for eclipse 3.4. Does that seem like a good solution ? Are there any other ideas that you might think of.

Cheers!

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot