Re: [swtbot-dev] Spinning out a new build for helios ?

Hi,

I'd like to push for a release sometime sometime early next week :)

Let me know when you guys are done!

Chris, I'm available on chat in case you'd like me to quickly walk you through getting the build up and running.

--
Ketan
ketan.padegaonkar.name | eclipse.org/swtbot | @ketanpkr