Re: [swtbot-dev] Committer vote for Chris Aniszczyk has been approved by the PMC

On 5/17/10 8:19 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Ketan Padegaonkar
<ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Welcome on board!

Thanks, for the SWTBot Forms contribution, do I commit it directly to
SVN? If so, I can do it today.

Sure, go ahead. Let me know if you need any help with getting the build to work. The build does not run on build.eclipse.org since that machine is very slow and always times on that machine for some or the other reason.

Here's a changeset that'll get your contribution into the build process:

http://github.com/ketan/swtbot/commit/5ec3f8a9fc7702ca92ad8f6808b3115e91f0e1e3

There's just 3 rules on committing to SWTBot:

- APIs should be simple: getFoo().getBar().getBaz() is a strict no[1]
- If you cannot test it, you will not write it.
- Code coverage below 80% is a bad bug waiting to happen on any of the mac/win32/linux platforms on versions 34, 35, 36 :)

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot

[1] - http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?DontConfuseYourDog