Re: [swtbot-dev] Buckminster/P2

As long as the build system does not download the part of the internet that's not on my hard drive's .m2 directory yet :)

If the build can:

(1) run in 3 steps on all platforms and eclipse versions 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 with 3 commands

# git clone/svn co http://foobar/swtbot
# vim some.properties
# ant or whatever else

(2) publish results of junit
(3) publish results of code coverage using cobertura
(4) generate a p2 repo/update-site

But on a more serious note, if there's something that is causing the build to not work, I'd want to look at why that is the case rather than moving off to a new system that is unknown to me.

I barely get time to work on SWTBot (it is a part time project for me) and I'd rather spend cycles on making swtbot usable for users than porting the build system to something else.

I'm not implying that I won't move to something else which is a million times better :)

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot