Re: [swtbot-dev] Eclipse Spy view disappeared?

Libor Zoubek wrote:
Hi,

I am using galileo.
1. I've just updated my bot from update site to 536 and I cannot find Eclipse Spy View anymore. Is this bug or feature?
2. When I get zipped SWTBot from [1] I cannot find org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.ui plugin there. Plugin can be found only via update site. Is this bug or feature?

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/swtbot/downloads.php

thanks

Libor Zoubek

JBDS QE
Nope, it got removed by accident. It'll be back in the next build.

Please note that you should post these kind of questions in the newsgroups, not the dev mailing list. Also, this question was already asked and answered in the newsgroup, so please have a look at it before posting. Thanks.

--
Pascal GĂ©linas | Software Developer
Nu Echo Inc.

Because performance matters.