[swtbot-dev] Moving towards a 'more formal' 2.0 release.

Hi,

I'd like to move towards a more formal way of planning releases etc. SWTBot development has so far been unplanned, non-periodic and not very systematic.

While it is difficult for me to make commitments about a release schedule, I'd still want to push the limits to see what can be changed towards this goal.

As such, I'm having thoughts about moving towards a monthly release. The developer builds will continue to be pushed a 2-3 times a week when when bugs are fixed and new API is introduced.

What do you feel about this schedule ?

-- Ketan

Back to the top