[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[swtbot-dev] Moving towards a 'more formal' 2.0 release.
- From: Ketan Padegaonkar <ketanpadegaonkar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 08:40:59 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:newsgroups:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=hX41wRXhC61SV1sKS0xdwD66eswHCaA/R4BqZIqn+lkM3ElM0NSyzhXsXmLmLoRIBh 7wbzW1L7oRwWPseGEo0CmpfjzTW4qp22X2LHB+4T2Nmlc3P2vUheo/4xo0AIILWLD6B3 nvcal1lf7dSFVe4IFbyCjXbCNzmqLXj/eY1ls=
- Newsgroups: eclipse.swtbot
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1pre) Gecko/20081006 Shredder/3.0a3
I'd like to move towards a more formal way of planning releases etc.
SWTBot development has so far been unplanned, non-periodic and not very
While it is difficult for me to make commitments about a release
schedule, I'd still want to push the limits to see what can be changed
towards this goal.
As such, I'm having thoughts about moving towards a monthly release. The
developer builds will continue to be pushed a 2-3 times a week when when
bugs are fixed and new API is introduced.
What do you feel about this schedule ?