[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [swordfish-dev] Swordfish and Indigo
- From: Zsolt Beothy-Elo <zbeothy-elo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:41:31 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcuaTbmRs0YhNIxCTjuaYL6gtx5GEw==
- Thread-topic: [swordfish-dev] Swordfish and Indigo
All 6 Swordfish committers voted +1 for the proposal to let the swordfish project leave the Indigo release train. I will asap announce this decision in the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list and take the necessary steps.
Am 09.12.2010 um 10:43 schrieb Zsolt Beothy-Elo:
> as you may know the Swordfish project is part of the Indigo release train, which means that we have to make sure Swordfish runtime and tooling work in the Indigo context. On the other side there was no activity in the project since several months and because for all of us the focus at work changed I think also in the future there will be no activity. I therefore propose to remove Swordfish from the Indigo release train as we will not be able to fullfil our obligations.
> Please vote as soon as possible since the deadline to join / leave the release train is December 17th.
> Your friendly release manager
> swordfish-dev mailing list