Re: [swordfish-dev] ODE integration

Hi Plamen,

Am 25.05.2010 um 15:32 schrieb Plamen Stojanov:

> Hello all,
>
>> From some time I'm trying to do ODE integration in Swordfish runtime
> environment and I'm almost done with it.

Congratulations!

> Unfortunately, when I start I found a vague and outdated documentation
> about the topic in the Swordfish wiki:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish_Documentation:_Service_Orchestration,
> having broken links:
> http://soaswordfishdemo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SOADemoSite/.

Thx for pointing that out. I fixed the link in the meantime.

> I think it will be good to have better and working documentation. Just
> a proposal.

I agree documentation could be more up-to-date, but I am afraid that's something that developers often tend to forget :( If there are other points that are outdated or plain wrong feel free to correct them.  I you have ideas how to improve the integration we are happy to get your contribution. At the moment to my knowledge none of the committers is actively working on this topic, so I think it would be good topic to get involved.  Swordfish like all other open source projects appreciate getting contributions back from the community.

Regards,
Zsolt