[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [swordfish-dev] Contributing to Swordfish
- From: Serguey Shinder <serguey.shinder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:44:07 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=v1JU7m9F1WeLjeyYV0kQu6oE/di+Bh3IJ1Qr8yOolX4=; b=qc1cH5vx26Lqc6L6FzqsF8viqMZFfQz3ztYVyatRjwiRtUA7rm+hlvfF7JRquTjAfG eW/WrSTMgl26pgKoyvunGyUX48c9ThNFTkIRzr4V0ngzNiWsvsk/5dG/2gjgGAq0xxyg Q/LDaPAkNlLnIEbTsiAz1ajQejtORInT4gDuU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=rOfLOdEodpiwZ/PdX6MP9rkl2pxMsaLDBy/rqDc2PM20tFL2XsxLun5yBlQ7cyqAEB Sef+OF0hMn7E+W2utilVfGZkPG7GuCPBpNqmGu4ux23hHkjaiwZnot7v0wLU4ElJzKyC zMyW+aom5A604QqgjLMJ6WomrU/8YMAhn4tQg=
I am doing fine, and hope you are doing well also. Please include me in the chat - this will be very useful.
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Zsolt Beothy-Elo <zsolt.beothy-elo@xxxxxxxxx>
nice to hear from you again. How you are doing? Someone told me you are now living in Ireland? I am glad to hear you want to contribute to Swordfish and I am sure there a lot of opportunities to contribute. At the moment we are busy getting the Helios release out and to be honest at the moment the post Helios roadmap is rather vague. If you don't mind I will include you in the "Swordfish developers" chat in Skype. There we can discuss together with the team what useful contribution could be. I am also sure you will have some ideas and a lot of feedback.
Am 10.05.2010 um 22:33 schrieb Serguey Shinder:
> I would like to contribute to Swordfish. My name is Serguey, and I was working for Sopera before, but not for a long time. Now I am interested in contributing to Swordfish. Please, let me know if there are any opportunities.
> Serguey Shinder
swordfish-dev mailing list