[swordfish-dev] Build problems with Helios M7

Title: Build problems with Helios M7
Hi folks,

We are currently encountering problems with building Swordfish with Helios M7. Although the runtime and tooling build get through, the tooling system test fails with a strange message (“”) that happens when we try to install SWTBot and appears to be related to P2.

I’m currently looking into this. For the moment, you might want to use the M6 version instead.
Note that for now, the tooling build needs to access the Helios update site to fetch WST and other components.
I’m working on a solution that allows you to create your own local update site to speed up the build & have a fully local build again.

Cheers
  Jürgen
--
Jürgen Kindler