Re: [swordfish-dev] Deployment to registry - error

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] Deployment to registry - error
Hi Peter,

I have looked into your problem and was able to get the Registry running without errors.

I would recommend that you change your directory layout as following:
  • put all the wsdls into one directory (below it’s “wsdl.container/peters_registry”)
  • put all the schema directories into a separate directory tree (so the registry will not try to interpret them as wsdls and throw warnings) - e.g. as siblings of the registry directory ...
  • you do not have to reference the schemata from wsdls in absolute path, instead I recommend that you set the current path inside the run configuration as shown in the screenshot below. Below

In order to verify that things are OK:
  • create a fresh run configuration using the Swordfish target platform (type: OSGi Framework)
  • uncheck all workspace bundles
  • replace the ‘${bundle_loc}/platform/registry’ VM argument -Dorg.eclipse.swordfish.registry.fileLocation="${bundle_loc}/platform/registry" by your registry path (see below)
  • Set the current directory in your Arguments to the one containing the Schemata directories and the registry directory (see below)
  • When you start the registry with that run configuration, you’ll can see much better what happens

See the archive for the changes I applied otherwise.

Hope it helps
  Jürgen