Re: [swordfish-dev] Interceptor framework design options

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] Interceptor framework design options
Hi folks,

As there have been no further comments against it and also Jerry and I did not find examples of interceptors that could not be implemented the the interface Zsolt proposed, I assume that we should implement it. I will handle transformation of the proposal asap, break down the tasks and start.

CU
 Jürgen