Re: [swordfish-dev] Interceptor framework design options

Title: Re: [swordfish-dev] Interceptor framework design options
I agree that it is not the interceptor’s business to decide whether it is to be called or not in a given context. But often the context also will drive the concrete functionality an interceptor will provide. An example: a message tracking interceptor would have to include this information in the tracking events. That’s the kind of situation that my question was aimed at.

regards
    Jerry