[swordfish-dev] Swordfish and Sopera policy questions

We with Sergey have found several difference in Swordfish and Sopera policy trading, that we need to discuss:

1. Policy trading: if we use Swordfish Registry, policy trading happens during endpoint resolution on consumer side (in ServiceResolver component), but in case with ASF SR we already receive AgreedPolicy inside lookup response.

2. ASF AgreedPolicy consists of set of policies (for each service operation), for example
   <Agreed ...>
    <Operation name="findReservation">
     <wsp:Policy xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy">
      <wsp:ExactlyOne>
       <wsp:All>
        <sopa:HttpTransport
         xmlns:sopa="http://types.sopware.org/qos/SOPAssertions/1.1" />
       </wsp:All>
      </wsp:ExactlyOne>
     </wsp:Policy>
    </Operation>

    <Operation name="createReservation">
     <wsp:Policy xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy">
      <wsp:ExactlyOne>
       <wsp:All>
        <sopa:HttpTransport
         xmlns:sopa="http://types.sopware.org/qos/SOPAssertions/1.1" />
       </wsp:All>
      </wsp:ExactlyOne>
     </wsp:Policy>
    </Operation>
   </Agreed>

for Swordfish we have one policy associated with provider endpoint:

  wsu:Id="Compression">
  <wsp:ExactlyOne>
   <wsp:All>
    <swf:Compression optional="true" />
   </wsp:All>
  </wsp:ExactlyOne>
 </wsp:Policy>

So in Swordfish case we don't have association between policy and operation name, like we have in Sopera case, what approach should we use?

3. We don't have mention of message exchange scope (request or response) for Swordfish policy, like in Sopera

              <Operation name="findReservation">
                    <wsp:Policy xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy">
                        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
                            <wsp:All>