[swordfish-dev] <no subject>

Hi all,

while aligning the bundle versions with tooling I found that some bundles (
javax.xml.bind.swordfish.tooling, javax.xml.stream.swordfish.tooling ) embed jar files that are available as bundles from Orbit.

For now I don’t want to patch those bundles, but I will add a task in the uncommitted task list to remove the embedded jar files. They should finally be done in the same way as Velocity is integrated.

I also wonder what is the purpose of com.sun.xml.bind.tooling as it refers to
Fragment-Host: com.sun.xml.bind which cannot be found during the build and thus results in a warning:
[eclipse.buildScript]     Host plug-in com.sun.xml.bind_0.0.0 has not been found.
As I do not see any traces of this fragment in successfully built versions I would like to know if it can be taken out of the build !?!???

Kind regards
  Jürgen
--
Jürgen Kindler