[swordfish-dev] Re: Swordfish, Swordfish-Tooling and Documentation

Title: Re: Swordfish, Swordfish-Tooling and Documentation
Hello Halil-Cem,

You should have said so on skype :) I was thinking it was yet another skype advertisement campaign or something :)

Sure, basically Swordfish have allot of documentation. Despite the fact that we are out of release you can still see the documentation here:

http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/topic/org.eclipse.swordfish.tooling.doc/sf_tar_configure_target_plat.html

There you will get pretty good overview on what you can do with Swordfish, however to enable a quick and easy start we have a number of Cheat-sheets, once you have installed swordfish you would be able to find them in “Help” -> “Cheat sheets” -> “Swordfish”

Also I would recommend you to have a look on Eclipse SOA tutorial

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish_Documentation:_Flight_Reservation_Tutorial

There you will see how Swordfish is integrated with Apache ODE where Swordfish services are orchestrated with BPEL.

I hope this will help.

Renat

P.S. In future you can ask your questions on the swordfish mail list swordfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx