Re: [swordfish-dev] Is this project still alive?

Hi Oliver,

first of all: Swordfish is still alive -- very much so, actually!
Cool. The whitepaper sounds good :)

We’re currently working in full force on the final bits and pieces for the Galileo SR1 release on September 25th, which we’ll be a part of again! I apologize for the delay, but sorting out the CQ issues and coordinating with the planning council which is responsible for the simultaneous releases turned out to be more complicated and time consuming than we expected back in June.

Unfortunately we don’t have an official release for you to download before the SR1 date, BUT we can certainly provide you with a milestone that is almost identical to the upcoming release. Let me check with my fellow committers, I’ll get back to you on the mailing list shortly.
A milestone release would be very useful.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing some details about your intended use case? (You don’t have to, though.)
We need a layer over our SOA that helps us to fire services on policy instead to define hard coded dependencies between services. As I read in your whitepaper swordfish could be a good solution for that scenario.

Best regards - Claus

Thanks for your interest,
Oliver