[swordfish-dev] Chat transcript 20/02/2009

Title: Chat transcript 20/02/2009
[START Transcript 20/02/2009]

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
@Sergey: I think you should start with the EndpointResolverInterceptor in swordfish core and extracting the part responsible for loading the descriptions from the local file system. Then you can provide the second backend: a proxy for the registry.

Sergey Dneprovskiy
ok, will proced this way

Anubhav Sharma
will our SR proxy be an independent OSGI bundle?
and expose interface for lookup

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Let's first decouple interceptor from backend (local file system or proxy) define the interface between both and then we can decide whether it is worth to put both backends in specific bundles.

Volodymyr Zhabiuk
Successfully deployed the http jbi endpoint

Joerg Drescher
cool! One more issue resolved it seems!

Renat Zubairov
Dear all, I would really encourage you to stick to our Common Definition of Done
please not a "tinny" difference between "WOW Works on my PC" and "Done"

Joerg Drescher
Bravo!
You are still up?

Renat Zubairov
Sorry Jörg I do not understand to whom do you address your last message
BTW our definition of "Done" is here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish:ProjectRules:CoDoD

Joerg Drescher
I strongly agree we need to stick to the CoDoD

Andrey Kopachevsky
seems we have another SMX4 and ODE compatibility problem
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.runtime.impl.MessageExchangeImpl.getPattern() returns "http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-opt-out" url, and OdeService expected to see "http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out", so ODE not able to recognize message pattern type

Guillaume Nodet
can you raise a jira on SMX4NMR please ?

Andrey Kopachevsky
you want me to add a bug?

Guillaume Nodet
yess

Andrey Kopachevsky
ok, no prob:)

Guillaume Nodet
@andrey, let me know when you have created the jira issue, i have a patch ready to commit

Andrey Kopachevsky
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4NMR-101
@gualleume see your fix, building with those chages

Andreas Mattes
STATUS: have been busy out of Sprint (InteropBC stuff). Currently about to continue BPEL editor testing (ok so far).

Oliver Wolf
STATUS: Some updates to the Eclipse website, continuing on the Orbit projects, confident to finish in time, no impediments. All well. Amen.

Andrey Kopachevsky
STATUS: integrating ODE and SMX, probably will finish today

Renat Zubairov
STATUS: Investigating build possibilities for the tools. 3.2 work not related to Galileo. No impediments.

Dietmar Wolz
STATUS:
finished task:
Try to deploy the 1.2 build of ODE to SMIX4 (works here and in Kiev)
current tasks:
a) Try to run BPEL samples
b) Try to deploy the actual Snapshot build of ODE to SMIX4
progress:
a) Andrey filed a Jira BUG for SMIX4, patch provided by Guillaume (thx again), currently tested
b) java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry compressed size exception, has still to be investigated
next tasks:
continue with a) and b)

Anubhav Sharma
STATUS:
offsprint
INFO:
Monday is a holiday in Bonn, no one from Bonn side would be available, we would do our next daily scrum on Tuesday

Renat Zubairov
STATUS_ADDITION: Downloaded and installed Galileo M5 with WTP 3.1 M5 and JAX WS Tooling (CXF) and CXF for generation. Looking at usecases for code generation

Volodymyr Zhabiuk
Task: Deploy jbi endpoints into the osgi env
Status not done
Yesterday was able to deploy http endpoint. Now I'm trying to build the swordfish target platform with the latest snapshot version of the smx nmr

Dietmar Wolz
Andreas, do you mean there is success with BPEL editor in gallileo snapshot?

Sergey Dneprovskiy
STATUS:
Сurrent task: refactor existing service resolver interceptor and integration tests in order to extract proxy for local file system.
No impediments.

Andreas Mattes
@dietmar: I have not yet got a Galileo snapshot. Download fails currently.

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
STATUS:
No real progress with task "Implementing loading of registry artifacts from file system " as mainly working off-sprint

Dietmar Wolz
Andreas: So BPEL Editor works with Ganymede?

Andreas Mattes
@dietmar: yes
but not the update side version but most recent cvs

Anubhav Sharma
@Guillaume: thx once again for providing such a fast fix

Oliver Wolf
@andreas great news... will probably work with galileo as well
@guillaume once all the issues in nmr are resolved, we'll need a release version (something like m4 or so) for the eclipse ip process... would you be able to make a release as needed?

Anubhav Sharma
does someone have any open question?
if not, we can finish our daily status meeting

Guillaume Nodet
@owolf, when would you need that ?
hm, depends on the issues we're going to run into in the next weeks...  I'd say sometime end of March should be ok
do you already have plans for m4?

Guillaume Nodet
it's ok, we plan to release it for end of march
or before
btw,  we are aiming for a 1.0.0

Oliver Wolf
awesome
even better... if it's a real release, the ip gals at eclipse will love us

Anubhav Sharma
just for info: monday is a holiday in Bonn, we will do our next daily scrum on tuesday
i think we can finish our daily meeting
thx a lot everyone
and have a great weekend
we do the next daily scrum on tuesday

Oliver Wolf
kölle alaaf!

Anubhav Sharma
alaaaf!!!!

Andrey Kopachevsky
@gualaume btw, don't know why, but now ode-jbi.zip component started just if you put it to SMX/deploy folder, no aditional actions with dynamic import statements

Guillaume Nodet
really ?

Andrey Kopachevsky
yep

Guillaume Nodet
you did remove your patch ?
i mean the one to hack the DynamicImport-Package for jbi compoennts ?

Andrey Kopachevsky
yes, I made fully fresh nmr sources checkout and run result from new folder)

Guillaume Nodet
weird ...
i'll try, i don't see why it would work

Andrey Kopachevsky
in log files I see message Hibernate started now)
not jpa

Guillaume Nodet
jpa doesn't work ?

Andrey Kopachevsky
didn't research it deeply
and also SMX4 master pom has broken dependencies
org.apache.servicemix.bundles:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.quartz:jar:1.6.1_1-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.servicemix.bundles:org.apache.servicemix.bundles.quartz:jar:1.6.1_1-SNAPSHOT

Guillaume Nodet
yes. i will fix those in a few minutes
done

Andrey Kopachevsky
we've changed it locally, so it was just you to know)

Guillaume Nodet
fwiw, i still have the TransactionManager is not recoverable problem when simply copying the jar in the deploy folder

Andrey Kopachevsky
hm, ok, I'll recheck

[END]

Want to join the chat?
http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=ranyart99&topic=Swordfish%20Developers&blob=Gu7tZh64gTuo551Icz6_iwhXVeXxQ0K4yEzI5XFwGdWIQ_-miteLtgSBILodJ8koN6Uwy9PiotEU5ewRYFqEJeUtl1Yhfc1ipuVwOFz0SWN9HwMZAeikprh0R_8

--

Oliver Wolf
SOPERA GmbH

Back to the top