[swordfish-dev] Chat transcript 12/02/2009

Title: Chat transcript 12/02/2009
[START Transcript 12/02/2009]

Volodymyr Zhabiuk
Hi Oliver,
Here is the list the dependencies required for the cxf-bc:

Java Activation API com.springsource.javax.activation 1.1.1
Java Messaging System API com.springsource.javax.jms 1.1.0
Java Mail com.springsource.javax.mail 1.4.1
Java Servlet API com.springsource.javax.servlet 2.5.0
Web Services Description Language for Java com.springsource.javax.wsdl 1.6.1
Java XML Cryptography (JSR 105) com.springsource.javax.xml.crypto 1.4.2
Java XML RPC API com.springsource.javax.xml.rpc 1.1.0
Java SOAP API com.springsource.javax.xml.soap 1.3.0
Apache Web Services - Axis com.springsource.org.apache.axis 1.4.0
Apache Byte Code Engineering Library com.springsource.org.apache.bcel 5.2.0
Apache Commons Codec com.springsource.org.apache.commons.codec 1.3.0
Apache Commons Discovery com.springsource.org.apache.commons.discovery 0.4.0
Apache Commons HTTP Client com.springsource.org.apache.commons.httpclient 3.1.0
Apache Commons Logging com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging 1.1.1
Apache Commons Net com.springsource.org.apache.commons.net 1.4.1
Apache Log4J com.springsource.org.apache.log4j 1.2.15
Apache Xalan XSLT Support com.springsource.org.apache.xalan 2.7.0
Apache Xerces XML Support com.springsource.org.apache.xerces 2.8.1
Apache XML Commons Resolver com.springsource.org.apache.xml.resolver 1.2.0
Apache XML Commons XML-APIs com.springsource.org.apache.xmlcommons 1.3.3
OASIS Open Security Assertion Markup Language (OpenSAML) com.springsource.org.opensaml 1.1.0
aopalliance-1.0.jar
bcprov-jdk14-136.jar
commons-lang-2.1.jar
FastInfoset-1.2.2.jar
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec-1.0.jarr
geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
jaxb-xjc-2.1.6.jar
jetty-6.1.6.jar
jetty-sslengine-6.1.6.jar
jetty-util-6.1.6.ja
neethi-2.0.4.jar
saaj-api-1.3.jar
velocity-1.4.jar
velocity-dep-1.4.jar
wss4j-1.5.4.jar
xbean-classloader-3.2.jar
xbean-spring-3.2.jar
xml-resolver-1.2.jar
XmlSchema-1.3.2.jar

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Sergey, i think we should start with the definition of the request response format, then you can move on working on the interceptor and I start working on the registry part. What do you think about?

Sergey Dneprovskiy
Hello Zsolt, yes it would be really good.
Just one point before discussion: yesterday I received request from Anubhav and  had to switch back to SOPERA 3.2 because there were found compatibility issues with 2.2.3 release.
I hope as soon as they will be fixed, I continue with registry.
regarding the communication format - as I understand current endpoint resolver interceptor operates with service definitions based on wsdl received from local wsdl manager,
should the registry also return a wsdl?

Zsolt Beothy-Elo
We should discuss this topic with Oliver or Dietmar, but I think they need the whole wsdl

Volodymyr Zhabiuk
In future Service Registry should also return a set of agreed policies

Jürgen Kindler
Hi folks, I found that have completely neglected the main wiki page that other Eclipse projects commonly maintain (wiki.eclipse.org/{ProjectName} ). So after a short discussion with Jörg I took the liberty to edit it a bit and link the documentation page, blog etc. You can find it at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish .
Please note that there is a draft collection of ideas about a common definition of "done" for our sprint tasks as base for discussions that was put together by Renat & me.
If you have comments on that, don't hesitate to contact us. In any case we will have a discussion with all Swordfish team members.

Volodymyr Zhabiuk
ok thanks

[END]

Want to join the chat?
http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=ranyart99&topic=Swordfish%20Developers&blob=Gu7tZh64gTuo551Icz6_iwhXVeXxQ0K4yEzI5XFwGdWIQ_-miteLtgSBILodJ8koN6Uwy9PiotEU5ewRYFqEJeUtl1Yhfc1ipuVwOFz0SWN9HwMZAeikprh0R_8

--

Oliver Wolf
SOPERA GmbH

Back to the top