Re: [swordfish-dev] Like to contribute

Oliver,

At this point - I'd say it would be easier to accommodate what you "need" or what your biggest pain is. Then we'll be able to see what's the best way we can help. I've got guys that want to be involved in the architecture, coding, testing (just about anything). There's a lot of interest in just learning SCA, OSGi (and we've got quite a bit of experience with JBI).

Getting the public presence (even if it starts at the developer community) seems to be a priority. ; } Maybe I can help with that. Let me know...

Regards,
Kit

Kit Plummer, Technical Architect
Gestalt, now part of Accenture