Re: [subversive-dev] Subversive Plugin: Compatibility issue

Hello!

The issue seems to be about outdated page on Polarion site?
There is a simpler way to install connectors: please go to plug-in preferences at Window->Preferences->Team->SVN and on the SVN Connectors tab there would be a button, that allows you to install connectors that are compatible with your plug-in version (in case you do not have connectors installed yet).

Best regards,
Subversive Team,
Alexander Gurov.