Re: [subversive-dev] Some more bugs with "compare with branch"

Your patch has been included into connectors version 6.0.1
They're already available to download.

Best regards,
Alexander.

02.05.2016 14:48, Florent Angebault пишет:
Le 27/04/2016 13:23, Alexander Gurov a écrit :
25.02.2016 15:34, Florent Angebault пишет:
5. NPE on windows

This is the bug already reported as [SVNKIT-646].
I hope SVN Kit guys will fix the issue, tough I don't know when. On
another note - it is possible for me to take the patch and apply it to
the SVN Kit library version that is distributed with Subversive. What do
you think, should I do so?
I'm not fully confident with the patch I provided because it may have
impact on performances and possibly other side effects I'm not aware of.
But on the other hand, without this patch the compare feature can become
unusable on Windows.
So I think you should apply it to subversive as a workaround until
SVNKit guys apply it or find a better fix.

P.S.
All the changes currently present in trunk (4.0 version). So, you may
convert them to patches and try applying them to the version you're
working on now.
Yes, thank you for your investigations.
I'll have a look at your fixes and try to backport your changes from 4.0
to 2.0.x.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Gurov,