Re: [subversive-dev] Weird behavior of the "Compare with branch" feature

Le 04/11/2015 10:06, fangebault+ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> I wasn't aware of the three-way comparison stuff and I naively though
> that it would just be a matter of re-implementing methods
> SVNUtility#diffStatus().
> I'm not familiar with subversive's API but I'll give it a try.

OK now I know it's not that simple. Can you suggest me a quick-and-dirty
fix that would not handle three-way comparison?
I would like to provide our customer with a temporary fix so that at
least he would not be misleaded by this feature.

--
Florent Angebault
Linagora - Support OSSA

Back to the top