Re: [subversive-dev] svn not detected in linked resources ?

Unfortunately I haven't worked with CDT at all, so there are some points I can't figure out, it seems. Let's check a few of different project layouts:

1) If we think in terms of typical Eclipse IDE workspace layout, it will be something like this:
workspace
workspace/project_1
workspace/project_1/src
workspace/project_1/.project
workpsace/project_2
workspace/project_1/src
workspace/project_2/.project

2) Now if we add SVN into the equation we will get something like this:
workspace
workspace/project_1
workspace/project_1/.svn
workspace/project_1/src
workspace/project_1/src/.svn
workspace/project_1/.project
workpsace/project_2
workspace/project_2/.svn
workspace/project_2/src
workspace/project_2/src/.svn
workspace/project_2/.project

In other words each and every project is the separate SVN working copy itself.

3) If we use some specific tools like maven, for example, then it could be like this:
workspace
workspace/.svn
workspace/project_1
workspace/project_1/.svn
workspace/project_1/src
workspace/project_1/src/.svn
workspace/project_1/.project
workpsace/project_2
workspace/project_2/.svn
workspace/project_2/src
workspace/project_2/src/.svn
workspace/project_2/.project

In this case every project is related to the same working copy with its root placed in the workspace.

So, to sum it up, if I where to add actual processing of the linked nodes, I need them to be files or folders, that are placed somewhere inside the actual Eclipse project (project_1 or project_2 in my examples) or, in the worst case, inside the workspace root in the third case. Unfortunately I can't clearly see the whole actual structure of the SVN project in your example. So, I'll really appreciate it if you could please provide me with an example of resource tree, starting from the root of SVN working copy (where the top .svn folder is placed) and point where the .project file is placed and to where it is linked. Probably the best way to see it will be a sample project. If that is the case, then we also have two options:
1) You could send me a sample of a CDT project
2) You could teach me where I should get right CDT version and how to create and configure the project, so I'll reproduce the situation by myself.

P.S.
Actually, for now I've an idea of how it looks like, and if everything really is working as I suppose it is, then it is possible, that I'll be able to find a solution that will not require any further efforts from your side.

Best regards,
Alexander.