Re: [subversive-dev] Merge trunk into branch with Subversive

Hi,

Yes, you're absolutely right. And here are my toughts on the matter: when I do merge myself I prefer to commit all local changes before starting the merge process and also I prefer to update my working copy to the head revision too.
Also, it would be nice if you could tell us what you find misleading or confusing in the merge dialog. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Alexander Gurov,
Subversive Team.