[subversive-dev] Programmatically sharing a project and specifying credentials

Hello

We want to programmatically enable the sharing of a project that already contains Subversion meta data (.svn). I have found the ShareProjectOperation and the ShareProjectWizard with the AlreadyConnectedPage. However, they contain much code and I am getting slightly lost.

Can someone give me instructions on how to achieve this?

Additionally, we want to provide the credentials (username and password) that Subversive should use when contacting the Subversion repository. Is it possible to specify the information when sharing the project? Or do we need to use an ISVNCredentialsPrompt through an IOptionProvider?

The point is that both operations should be done programmatically without user interaction.

Thanks in advance,
Biörn

Back to the top