[subversive-dev] Ordering of svn:externals

Hi,

We are doing intensive usage of svn:external and our users are complaining that folders are not sorted alphabetically when browsing SVN repo from Eclipse.I have expected that subversive would display externals in the same order as they are declared in the svn:external property, but this is not the case. I didn't find the related code but I guess a hashmap is used when parsing svn:external to store folder name / URL.

Before I open a new feature request on bugzilla, could you please confirm this is a subversive issue and not a svnkit issue.

Thanks

Julie

Back to the top