From: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexander Gurov [alexander.gurov@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 20:33
To: Developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [subversive-dev] Status of Logical Model Integration support

Hello Biörn,

There is a list of an partially unimplemented or implemented not in the best possible way features:

Provide access to remote configurations using the Eclipse File System API in the org.eclipse.core.filesystem plug-in and link this to workspace projects through the ProjectSetCapability (not all methods were implemented)

IChangeGroupingRequestor (probably is implemented not in the best way)
At first glance it is all I could find. Is there something else that prevents you from using Subversive as part of your product?

Best regards,
Alexander Gurov
Subversive Team.