Re: [subversive-dev] Subversive 0.7.8 - Adding decorator to the repository view

Hello,

This functionality was never introduced into the Subversive code. So, for now I can't give you an answer, it looks like we need to check the situation first. If there will be any need in API changes then we will not include those changes into the plug-in until Indigo release.

Best regards,
Alexander Gurov.