[subversive-dev] Status of subversive project

can any project member (or polarion employee) explain how is the state of the subversive project?

I see no official news, no release plan, no mailing list traffic, BUT in the background (early access builds and changelog, bugzilla changes) real changes going.

Please stop me to switch to subclipse ;-) (i think subversive looks better, but subclipse lives more - he has a connector for subversion 1.6.15 - subversive is still at 1.6.12)