Fra: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Jesper Skov
Sendt: 22. april 2010 11:28
Til: subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: SV: [subversive-dev] Revision Graph

Interesting. Very!

But when I opened Revision Graph for a random file, it traverses *all* revisions on our server. We are close to 100.000 revisions at present.

Obviously, it takes a fair bit of time (64.000 revisions to go at the moment), so I am not sure I actually get to *see* the result for another hour or so.

Is it not possible to make a log on the resource in question, and then poll SVN for the specific revisions that have been involved?

If not, I hope the plugin at least caches the result, or I am pretty sure it is unusable for us… L

Cheers,

Jesper