RE: RE: RE: [subversive-dev] Is there any way to delete the current workingbranch in Eclipse?

Hello Zhong,

If you call Delete action from SVN Repositories view, then branch like any
other resource(folder, file) will be deleted from svn repository; but of
course, it will be visible in history.

Hi, Igor:

But will the branch in SVN repository also be deleted?

Thanks for you patience!

On 4/6/10, Igor V. Burilo <igor.burilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Zhong,
>
> Subversive allows to delete a branch in the following ways: right
> click branch and call Delete action or just press Delete button.
> Thanks for offering your help.
>
> Hi, Igor:
>
> What I mean is to delete the branch from SVN repository through Eclipse
IDE.