RE: RE: [subversive-dev] Is there any way to delete the current workingbranch in Eclipse?

Hello Zhong,

Subversive allows to delete a branch in the following ways: right click
branch and call Delete action or just press Delete button.
Thanks for offering your help.

Hi, Igor:

What I mean is to delete the branch from SVN repository through Eclipse IDE.

The reason I ask this question here is that if this functionality is not
available in current svn plug-in in Eclipse, I want to report an enhancement
bug and do some further work.

Thanks for your response,
Zhong