RE: [subversive-dev] Using "Core Configuration Options" extension point

Hello Jesper,

As you wrote we take only first extension and unfortunately currently there's no way to work around it.

From: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jesper Skov
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:53 AM
To: subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [subversive-dev] Using "Core Configuration Options" extension point

Hi

I am trying to use the coreoptions extension point to add single sign-on behavior for our developers.

I plan to override IOptionProvider::getCredentialsPrompt to provide the login credentials instead of the showing the dialog.

Unfortunately I have trouble getting my extension to work. When I look at the Plugin Registry, I see two contenders to the extension point, and since the code (CoreExtensionsManager) just takes the first available extension that is probably the reason.

Is there a way to work around this problem?

Thanks,

Jesper Skov

Jyske Bank A/S
Vestergade 8-16