RE: [subversive-dev] Re: Subversive's SVNKit

Hello Felix,

> Fedora tries very hard only to ship one version of a library and goes
quite some extra miles to unbundle libraries. This is done mostly for
security/maintenance reasons.
> Adding a second subversive goes (very likely) against Fedora's policies.
I understand your policies, but the truth is that Subversive uses modified
version of SVNKit. However, what can we do to help you to ship Subversive
with Fedora?

> Btw: Do other linux distributions ship the modified svnkit?
I don't know it, I meant that modified SVNKit is used by users on Linux
systems, as we got reports from them, but of course, this is another case
than shipping.