[subversive-dev] Re: Subversive's SVNKit

Am 29.12.2009 09:33, schrieb Igor V. Burilo:
Is there a place where I can see which patches are put on top of the
standard SVNKit (or just svn's version history)?
I attached a patch for SVNKit 1.3.2

Thanks for that. Speaking from a distributors perspective (Fedora Linux) I have couple of questions regarding that patch:
  - Where does the code come from?
  - Are there plans/work in progress merging it upstream?
  - Looks like the patch is necessary for proxy authentication. Is there
    somewhere a more detailed explanation what the patch is for?

Any chance that you can build a more transparent architecture like a patch
queue so that 'outsiders' can see all patches on top of the plain vanilla svnkit? (+ see history of the patch(es), reasons for changes, keeping up-to-date easily)

This repo requires some kind of authentication for me. Which
username/password should I use?
Sorry, it's really under password. The easiest way you can get sources of
connectors is to download archived update site from
http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/build
s/ and find plugins with 'sources' sufix.

That was pretty painful getting it running and the reason I asked (had to change a couple of build paths etc).

fs

Back to the top