[subversive-dev] Help Getting started

Afternoon everyone,
Is there a simple way to start using subversion with eclipse on a local machine?  I'm not an apache guru or anything, i'm using xampp for windows to handle all of that...just a simple programmer, working by myself on a small contract for a client and I would like to have some source control/versioning in place just so i can keep track of changes and be able roll-back to a point or whatever.  Its a small php project with mysql.

I just want to get SVN working in eclipse so i can check files in and out, why is that so hard?

Please, if you can guide me through this process I would be very grateful.

cheers,

Back to the top