[subversive-dev] Help Getting Started

Hi Everyone,

New to source control and eclipse.  I just configure my Eclipse to use the SVN tools.  I'm the only the programmer.
I created a new local SVN repository on my machine:

C:\folder\repository

my php/html/css files are located at:

C:\xampp\htdocs\folder\

what do i need to do now to start using SVN?  I have created a PHP project and can see all the files in the PHP tab (i'm working on an old project for a client so all the files are already there, I want to create a baseline version of the code, and track the changes I make as I go.)

Help, suggestions, advice are greatly appreciated.

cheers,

Back to the top