[subversive-dev] [ANN] SVNKit 1.3.0 beta is available.

Hello All,

We are glad to announce that SVNKit 1.3.0 beta has been published and
available for download at http://svnkit.com/ web site.

SVNKit is a pure Java Subversion library. SVNKit provides Java APIs to
access and manipulate Subversion working copies and Subversion
repositories. You may find more information, documentation and source
code examples at http://svnkit.com/

SVNKit 1.3.0 beta supports virtually all Subversion 1.6.1 features.

New in version 1.3.0 beta (since version 1.2.3):

+ Support of Subversion 1.6 features
+ Bugfixes and performance improvements

You're welcome to download and use SVNKit 1.3.0 beta. We'll be glad to
provide help and support for the new version in our mailing list or by
email (support@xxxxxxxxxx).

Useful links (more at http://svnkit.com/):

* SVNKit Continuous Integration Server: https://teamcity.svnkit.com/
* SVNKit Source Code Repository: http://svn.svnkit.com/repos/svnkit/
* SVNKit Update Site (for Eclipse): http://eclipse.svnkit.com/1.3.x/

Note for Eclipse (Subclipse) users:

New version of SVNKit is also available at Eclipse update site at
http://eclipse.svnkit.com/1.3.x/ as well as at Subclipse plugin update site.

The best available version of SVNKit is 1.3.0.5726 (that is 1.3.0 beta).

With best regards,
SVNKit Development Team.

--
Alexander Kitaev,