[subversive-dev] Plugin not loads correcly

Hi, everyone! Here is the problem we've got developing eclipse plug-in. We extend Subversive plug-in using its extension point (Commit extension). We added some controls to the commit dialogue. Everything OK except the installation steps. To install our plug-in and make it works correctly user have to do some weird steps: 1. Install Subversive plug-in and connectors. 2. Open Commit dialogue of subversive plug-in. (This is weird step) 3. Install our plug-in. 4. Open commit dialogue again - here are all Subversive components and here are our components which we are added! In that case all will work correctly. But if user miss step 2. - there will be NO Subversive controls in the commit dialogue in step 4. Maybe it can be something like Subversive commit dialog initialisation? Can anybody propose the solution for this - how to remove step 2. without such weird behaviour?

--
With Best Regards,
Andrei Pavlenko

Back to the top