From: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcos Hack
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 11:46 PM
To: subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [subversive-dev] Interactive Merge

Hello,

I read some messages saying that the Interactive Merge feature was removed
from Subversive plugin in Eclipse 3.4 (version 0.7.4 of Subversive). Is it
true?

There is still a note about this feature in the "Merging"
documentation section [1].

Regards and thank you for the very usefull tool.

Marcos Hack.

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/documentation/teamSupport/SVNaction/merge.
php