[subversive-dev] Re: How to start the checkout from SVN wizard from another plugin

Ok, I managed to start the Wizard :D

But how do I insert the URL automatically?

I tried:

					ImportFromSVNWizard wiz = new ImportFromSVNWizard();

					WizardDialog dialog = new
WizardDialog(Display.getCurrent().getActiveShell(), wiz);

					dialog.open();

					AddRepositoryLocationPage arlp = (AddRepositoryLocationPage)
wiz.getStartingPage();
					arlp.setInitialUrl(svnLoc);

But I wasn't successful..

Thanks,