Re: [subversive-dev] compare trunk file to branch

Well, using the SVN Repositories view, you can find the file in the trunk and in the branch, click on both, and pick "Compare with each other" from the menu.

Or, you can do a Show History on the file, select the two revisions, and select "Compare with each other" from the menu.

Don