Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:31 PM
To: Developers mailing list
Subject: [subversive-dev] History/Compare with Each Other

Alexei,

Thanks for your patience - I think that you were clear, but that I missed the importance of the version of JavaHL and SVNKit.  My apologies!  As it turns out, I had two versions of each, and it was the behavior of the older version that was active.  After disabling the older version of each, it works as you describe.  It's very handy, too.

Thanks again,
Don