[subversive-dev] History/Compare with Each Other

All,

I'm using the Eclipse Subversive plugin, looking at the History view for a project.  When I select two revisions, I can right-click and see the context menu, which contains a few Compare options, all grayed out.  Are these placeholders for future features?  I'm particularly interested in the Compare with Each Other option.  Or is should it be working now?  Just trying to find out the status.

Thanks,
Don

Back to the top