Re: [subversive-dev] Framework + CheckoutOperation

Hi Alexander,

I have the following server and project:
"http://svn_server/svn/project_002";. The folder "project_002" contains
the folder "trunk/example_project". In the folder example project the
source code can be found as well as the ".cproject" ".project" files.

And I want to check it out to the workspace and having "Project
Explorer->example_project" after calling an action from a View
(extends ViewPart).

In the example code you posted:
>> IRepositoryResource []resources = this.getSelectedRepositoryResources();

But the class "AbstractRepositoryOperation" do not define method
"getSelectedRepositoryResources".

Since I want to check out a single project I will have to use
"CheckoutAsOperation". Right?

Its constructor parameters are as follow:

(File to, IRepositoryResource resource, boolean recursive, boolean
ignoreExternals, boolean override)

Is "File to" the destination workspace folder?

How do I get the "resource"? Do I have to create a class which
implements the IRepositoryResource interface and  init with the
repository information (setUrl, setBranchesLocation...)?

How do I choose the tag/branch I want to check out?

After making changes in the project, to commit the changes I have to
use CommitOperation.

The constructor parameters are:

(IFileProvider provider, String message, boolean recursive, boolean keepLocks)

Where does provider come from? How Subversive knows when I commit,
which repository is it related? Is is contained in the project
information?

Is there any better way to do those operations?

Best regards,
Marcos

PS: Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Back to the top