From: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fabian Schmidt
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 2:16 AM
To: subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [subversive-dev] Open a Repository File

Hi its me again,

this time I want to open a SVNRepositoryFile in an editor or in a
TextViewer. I need it only read-only so there is no need to have possibility
of changing something. Does Subversive have such a Viewer or so possibility
to open one?
I'm still using 1.1.9 which is used in Fasttrack 1.1.5

Kind Regards
Fabian Schmidt

Back to the top