[subversive-defects] How to open working copy file from history view

Hi:
  I am a programmer from China, not only using eclipse, while using IntelliJ IDEA.
  I found I cannot find a way to open the local file(working copy) in the history view, but IntelliJ IDEA can do.
  I think subversive is very inconvenient at this point, hoping to improve.
  Also you can tell me how to copy the name of file in history view, so I can use "Open Resource" function to quickly locate the file location in Project Explorer.
  Thank you for reading!

Back to the top