Re: [subversive-defects] Unable to Commit, No valid credentials provided

My credentials are definitely correct. As you suggested, I tried
clearing and re-entering them through the "Location Properites"
dialog, but it still gives me the "no credentials provided" error when
I try and commit.

Installing JavaHL has made things even worse. It prompted me for an
additional "Secure Storage Password". Now, when I try and commit, it
prompts me for *that* password. No Subversive icons appear in my
Resources pane, and any Team action I try to make results in an
"Operation Failed" dialog showing error messages like:

SVN: '0x00400039: Collecting Resources' operation finished with error: <init>
<init>

I've tried restarting Eclipse, and deleting my ~/.subversion/auth
directory, and the problem persists.